How many of you go to chiropractors? I have many times over the years and especially when I fell and injured my knees. After that happened I went 2-3 times a week for about 2 years. Did it help? Yes, some. My knees felt better for a couple days. Did it fix things? Not really.
There are several reasons why you can keep going for adjustments and it feels like a band-aid job because you only get relief for a couple days or so. And it is not the fault of the chiropractor. I had a really good one! I won't go into all the reasons why this can happen, but I will tell you one of mine later in this post. My knee injuries, by the way, was before my knowing about Young Living Essential Oils!
So fast forward a bit. After using the essential oils for other problems, I decided to use the essential oil blend of Valor on my knees, lower back, brain stem and soles of the feet, morning and evening. After a while, I noticed that I was not having the knee problems as bad. So, I kept using Valor. To make a long story short, I have not been to a chiropractor in 6 years! And I still use Valor everyday on my feet.
No wonder more and more chiropractors are seeing the benefits that Young Living Essential Oils are giving their patients. If I ever felt I needed to visit a chiropractor, I would certainly apply the Valor right before the visit, on those same places I mentioned. This makes the adjustment so much easier and it stays longer.
Why use Valor?
Valor is an essential oil blend unique to Young Living. It is noted for the ability to balance and align the physical body and for balancing the electrical energies of the body as well. Be sure to use it on the feet first. Being a reflexologist, I love to start with the feet. Valor helps the body and muscles to relax so the skeletal adjustments are easier.
What oils are in Valor?
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) is anti-infectious, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antispasmodic. It is very grounding and strengthening.
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) helps cleanse the liver and lymphatic system helping one to overcome anger and negative emotions promoting a feeling of self-control.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. Stimulates the limbic part of the brain, elevating the mind and helping to overcome stress and despair. It is used in European medicine to combat depression.
- Spruce (Picea mariana) opens and releases emotional blocks, fostering a sense of balance and grounding. Traditionally, it was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus dulcis) as a carrier oil so no dilution is required.
Ways to use Valor:
Valor can help the body self-correct its balance and alignment.
• Apply Valor to the bottom of both feet to balance the energies of the body.
• Apply Valor to the ears to balance the energies of the body.
• Rubbing a drop of Valor between your hands and smelling may support a balanced, confident mood.
• Applying Valor on location before a Chiropractic adjustment may enhance the effectiveness of the treatment.
• Applying Valor on location of a bruise may reduce the trauma to the area.
• Applying Valor to the abdomen or on the bottom of the feet before bedtime may promote a good night’s sleep.
- Applying Valor on feet before using other essential oils will enhance the effectiveness of the other oils.
There are many other reasons why a chiropractor would use these precious oils with their patients! Here are a couple comments.
"There are many uses for essential oils in the clinic. I use drops of oils on headrest paper of my adjusting table to make it smell good. Of course, Thieves™ handwash at all the sinks. As well I mix Purification/thyme or Thieves™ or peppermint with water in spray bottles to help clean the air (especially in cold and flu season) and to spray on tables between patients. With individual patients, I always ask permission before application. For example: Aroma Siez for muscles that won't let go, PanAway™ for acute pain, Sclaressence feathered over the lumbar spine for PMS, Valor at the base of the skull when the spine won't completely settle, peppermint around the hairline for some types of headaches. I sometimes check reflex points on the feet and may apply a drop of oil where indicated. Sometimes, I put a drop on the patients palms and have them take three breaths with hands tented over their nose. Peace and Calming if they are stressed, Joy if they are sad. I often see emotions connected to well-being. Most patients are open to the oils, some are worried because of allergies/sensitivities, but generally it goes over well. I like to use oils as a little something extra for the benefit of my patients. The most frequent comment I get when someone walks into my clinic is "what smells so good?" (which by the way is a good opener)."
“I made an interesting discovery about skeletal alignment with a formula I made called Valor. I made the discovery while applying it to the bottom of a person’s feet. Valor has a very low frequency of 47 Hz, which works with the skeletal frequency of the bones. The bones have an electrical frequency of 45 Hz. These frequencies together allow the muscles and tendons to relax and the bones and vertebrae to move and self-correct the skeletal alignment.”
Aromatherapy The Essential Beginning, by D. Gary Young, ND (pgs 30 & 31)
"As a chiropractor, I believe that the dramatic results of Raindrop Technique are enough for me to rewrite the books on scoliosis. As we continue to unravel the science of how oils influence the body and spine, we will rewrite the present mechanical science of neurology. In its place will be a complete system that blends the nervous system, immune system, emotions, and structure of the body."
Ken Krieger, D.C.
As I mentioned in the beginning, there may be several reasons why your adjustments don't hold long. In my case, I desperately needed minerals. So I take Mineral Essence from Young Living. I feel this is another reason I have been able to maintain without chiropractic visits. If you visit a chiropractor for adjustments, try Valor and enhance those visits!
Don't forget to get my Free Report in the top right hand corner of the page to find out more on how Young Living Essential Oils will change your life!
Good health to you,
Carol is an essential oil educator and a certified reflexologist. As a distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, she teaches the importance of using genuine, authentic essential oils for health and healing. She has been an advocate of natural health and wellness for the past 35 years. Among the things she has studied includes, the use essential oils, iridology, muscle testing, nutrition, tapping and other forms of energy medicine.